BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Crazy Day at Work!

Today was just a little nuts at work. We were 2 people short. They called in and went to the doctor. 1 of the other teachers now has the H1N1 flu thing. The other has pink eye! We will be down 2 teachers for at least the rest of the week.

And the lil peeps were all so hyper. I don't know what was in the air. But they took everything out of me! I think I am just going to go to bed early tonight. I picked up Subway for dinner. Because I just don't want to have to cook and clean up.

Oh, and we had a parent get really upset when we told them we couldn't take their child. We are at capacity. No room for even 1 more! I felt bad, but there are rules to our job. The kids told me that the mom needed to go to time out for yelling. She was that loud. Just another day in paradise. ~Nat

0 comments: